Thursday, April 16, 2009

Picture Day

My friend Sherri is starting her own photography business and offered me a steal of a deal on newborn pictures of Matthew. Today was the big day! I really wanted everything to be perfect, so of course I was majorly stressed out. Of course, I shouldn't have been. But I was, OK? So there!

Anyway, Sherri took over 250 pictures of our little guy, and I cannot even imagine how hard it would be to sort through them all. I already told her that I just need one print of all of them, and I can use them to wallpaper our family room. LOL! I cannot wait for a sneak preview!

Matthew was a champ. Didn't cry, didn't fuss, might've pouted, but overall, was cute, cute, cute. We did some pictures clothed, some pictures with only a diaper and even a few nekkid pictures. What a cutie!

Anyway, as I said, I can't wait to see the pictures of our little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment