Friday, January 15, 2010

A Little Over 9 Months Old

I just read my son's latest entries and I can tell you that he'll have something to answer for when I get home. I'm not sure where or how he's had access to my laptop to make those posts, but I can assure you I'll speak sternly to all 16 lbs of him.

Al least he's almost back on the weight charts and his doctor isn't as concerned about him as she was. He's able to sit up really well and will squeal, giggle, and emit various other noises happily especially if there are toys or people in reach.

It's hard to believe that it's closing in on a year since he first joined our family, but despite the lack of sleep, I've enjoyed each and every minute of his cute little face. I'm looking forward to all the adventures we'll have together over the years.

I love you Matthew, even though I'm going to have to cut off your access to my laptop. Where did you learn to type anyway?

1 comment:

  1. I need to get Kaleigh to her 9 month appointment! I wonder what she weighs? I can't believe a year is almost here too.

    ReplyDelete