Monday, December 7, 2009

.6667 Years Old Already

Hello all. I'm 2/3 of a year old already. Guess what I gave my parents to celebrate. I gave them a night of no sleep! :)

Wasn't that awfully nice of me? :) I thought so.

By the way, in case you were wondering, I'm sitting up pretty well these days and I can roll from my tummy to my back. I'm still a little wobbly on each of those, but I can do it. :)

I like to sing too, but I don't think anyone knows the words to the songs I sing. It doesn't matter though, because I like to laugh and that seems to make the grown-ups happy.

Now for my first word, I'm thinking about uttering the word HUNGRY on Christmas day just to see what happens, but I haven't made up my mind on that one yet.

Uh-Oh! Dad's coming back. I can't let him see me working on his laptop, so I'll see you all later. BYE!!!

2 comments:

  1. I will be so amazed if Matthew says hungry on Christmas. Keep me posted! Keep on laughing, but go to sleep for your mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I thought you still were speaking Kolobesse or whatever they speak in heaven.

    ReplyDelete